Tuesday 13 March 2012

A Time To Sow.

I love this time of year when I get sowing i get so excited by the thought of all those lovely veggies going in my tum !!
Every year I do the same I sow too many seeds !! luckily I do have a little plant stall by my drive where I sell the excess plants, and I also end up giving other allotment holders some too.
Here's some of what I'm sowing this year.....



The above are from Aldi





I hope the walking stick kale grows well , I've got a great idea for it on our allotment and after when they are sticks the kids can have fun with them.
I really wanted to grow pink fir Apple  potatoes and yesterday i managed to source some locally which really pleased me ! 

Im studying a site that I through another blog... some very interesting seeds there.




1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing Cabbage Walking Sticks in Jersey :)

    ReplyDelete